Kemp Mill Kangaroos
Swim Team / Joeys Practice Schedule (June 1st – July 23rd):
- Joeys (Pre-Team): Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays 4:30-5:00 PM
- Swimmers age 10 and under: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays 5:00-5:45 PM
- Swimmers age 11 and up: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays 5:45-7:00 PM
- Night Crawlers: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays 8:30-9:30 PM (8:00-9:00 PM through 6/16)
Registration for the Swim Team and Joeys is OPEN! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Remember, you must be a member in good standing of the Kemp Mill Swim Club to join our team. Returning Families: Please make sure to LOG IN to your account before starting registration.
- We have a new head coach: Welcome to Coach Jennifer Buckley!
- We have new assistant coaches: Welcome to Christa Welch, Stephen Perencevich, and Junior Sosa!
- Joeys are back! The Joeys will be group swim lessons run by our coaches for swimmers that are not quite ready to compete on the team. Many of our Joeys graduate to the team mid-season!
- NEW for this season:
- Intra-squad competition
- 19 year old swimmers are eligible to join the team for their “senior” season
- We will be following all MCSL COVID protocols to ensure the safety of our swimmers
The Swim Team runs on parent volunteer power. Swim team parents are required to volunteer throughout the season. Joeys parents are not required to volunteer, but are certainly welcome!
We need several more parents to become certified Officials this year. We need officials at every meet. There is no cost to you to become an official, just a couple hours of your time. All training is on-line this year. Training dates are at: http://mcsl.org/Officials.aspx. Feel free to contact me for more information
Looking forward to another amazing Kangaroo summer!
Noam and Alyssa Parness – Swim Team Directors
Click on any photo to view the full album on Google Photos