Membership Director: Shana Siesser email@example.com or 305-785-4727
Regular Membership options are:
- Single (1 adult over 18 years old as of May 1st)
- Double (2 members, at least one over 18 years old as of May 1st)
- Family (3 or more members with no more than two 22 years old or older as of May 1st).
- Additional members older than 22 by May 1st may be added to a family membership for a fee.
- A Senior discount is available for each Membership when one shareholder is 62 years or older.
Regular Membership and Renewal rates can be found here. Regular membership requires a share purchase that can be split across two years. Annual renewal payments are due May 1 and are subject to a late fee if received after that date. Questions about current memberships and all renewal options can be addressed to the Membership Director.
New members receive 50% off the first year’s dues. New member forms are available here.
Trial memberships are also available. See the form here.
10 WEEK TRIAL MEMBERSHIP – $300 (We rolled back our rate from 2019!) The 10-week Trial Membership entitles a person or family and their guests to enjoy all member events and benefits. This is a great way for potential new members in the same household to try out our swim club. We hold weekly family activities like Raft Night, Pizza Night, and MUCH MORE! At the end of the 10-week trial you may extend your 2020 season by converting to full membership. Contact the Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-785-4727 for more info.
Payment Options: We can accept cash, check, Paypal, or credit cards through Paypal. Note that Paypal charges a ~3% fee for any transaction. Please contact Jonathan Bryson (email@example.com or 301-456-3142 with any questions.